Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Honda RUCKUS NPS50
Stock Image: Black
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount. Start a Ruckus. The Ruckus keeps it simple and never lets you lose sight of what's most important: having fun. It all starts with the Ruckus' tough, minimalist, tubular frame. And at the center is a dependable 49cc Honda engine with a healthy dose of power. All you need to get started is press a button, twist the throttle and go. That's because the Ruckus also features a Honda V-Matic® automatic transmission. So hop on. And let the fun begin. Looks Tough, Rides Smooth: Forget about a bunch of PR propaganda: the Ruckus is what it is, with nothing to hide—what a breath of fresh air! Practically no bodywork, rugged steel tube frame, tough rubber floorboard. And built to survive in today's world: Find the Right Color Not Just Tough—Powerful, Too: Nobody builds engines like Honda, and the Ruckus proves it. The liquid-cooled single-cylinder 49cc engine cranks out all the power you need for urban riding, while delivering incredible gas mileage at the same time. Fuel Efficient and Then Some: Who needs an electric car or a hybrid when your Honda Ruckus gets such great fuel efficiency? Add in the potential to save on parking too and this awesome scooter can pay for itself in no time: Check Out the Specs
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- A Style All Its Own: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus' liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: 18mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Ignition: CD
- Bore And Stroke: 37.8mm x 44mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 inches travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-10
- Rear Tire: 130/90-10
- Wheelbase: 49.8 inches
- Seat Height: 28.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Black, White/Red
- Model ID: NPS50
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8mm x 44mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 18mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 194 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in.
- 49.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal.
- Black, White/Red