Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Honda RUBICON TRX500FA
1804 MI 434 HR
This Rubicon is ready to go, serviced and inspected by our service department. It also comes with a plow and winch set up. Come check it out today. Thank you for looking this unit, please contact us today with any questions. Ask us about our financing options (with approved credit). We do accept trades, let us know what you have. Sportsman’s Corner is a family owned business, we appreciate your business. We’ve been a Honda dealer for over 30 years and Can Am dealer for 5 years. Our inventory changes daily sometimes, please contact us for the most current availability and price. When available factory to dealer rebates on new units are included in the web price and may change or expire at the end of the month. We have financing available (with approved credit) and trades are welcome on most models.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also increases ground clearance.
- Hondamatic Transmission: A continuously variable design, the Hondamatic is probably the smoothest automatic you'll ever ride. You get total control, a smooth ride, and plenty of power: a win-win-win situation!
- Longitudinal Engine Layout
- Front and Rear Adjustable Suspension: Adjustable dual shocks allow you to optimize suspension performance for various load conditions.
- TraxLok®: TraxLok is a shift system that lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot ATV shift lever.
- Engine Type: 499 cc liquid-cooled OHV dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92 mm x 75 mm
- Induction: 36mm constant velocity carburetor
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission: Fully automatic hydromechanical, continuously variable with electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with dual shock absorbers; 6.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes: 180 mm front discs with single-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 83 in.
- Width: 46.8 in.
- Height: 46.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- Towing Capacity: 850 lb.
- Model Id: TRX500FA
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV dry-sump longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 499 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 92 mm x 75 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 36mm constant velocity carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- 180mm front discs with single-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with dual shock absorbers
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Towing Capacity
- 850 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal., including .7-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 7.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 in. x 46.8 in. x 46.4 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Fully automatic hydromechanical, continuously variable with electronic controls
- Red, Olive
- One year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.