Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Honda VT13CX FURY
The Look. The Sound. The Feel. The Fury.
Witness the Fury — hands down, the most distinctive custom Honda has ever created. Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this machine literally screams with chopper style. And once you've saddled up and fired that big 1312cc V-twin, and felt its throbbing pulse beneath you, you'll know you've experienced a motorcycle like none other. Ever.
- 1300cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury's high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine's open, minimalist, chopper styling. It's functional too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced, featuring an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system with an aluminum swingarm.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- Brakes: A single powerful 336mm-diameter front disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back.
- Colors: The Fury comes in three outstanding colors: Dark Red Metallic, Pearl White and Matte Orange Metallic.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.7-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Exhaust: The Fury's engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Rake: 32.0 degrees (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92mm (3.6 inches)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per gal.: 46 MPG
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- Available Colors: Dark Red Metallic, Pearl White, Matte Orange Metallic
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 45mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 71.24 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.7 in.
- 32.0 deg.
- 92mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 46 MPG
- Final Drive
- Dark Red Metallic, Pearl White, Matte Orange Metallic
- One Year Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.