Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Kawasaki BRUTE FORCE KVF750I
4384 MI 556 HR
BRUTE FORCE KVF750I
Here is a nice used Kawasaki Brute Force 750 with plenty of power to work or play. We have serviced it and checked it over. It comes with the pictured ITP SS212 wheels with good 6-ply Swamp Fox 26X12 tires, 3000 lb Super Winch and Warn plow kit with new Blade. Thank you for looking this unit, please contact us today with any questions. Ask us about our financing options (with approved credit). We do accept trades, let us know what you have. Sportsman’s Corner is a family owned business, we appreciate your business. We’ve been a Honda dealer for over 30 years and Can Am dealer for 5 years. Our inventory changes daily sometimes, please contact us for the most current availability and price. When available factory to dealer rebates on new units are included in the web price and may change or expire at the end of the month.
Fuel injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin engine
- Digital fuel Injection provides the perfect delivery throughout the rpm range with fast throttle response
- 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air fuel mixture
- Light throttle action due to low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing equipped throttle body for less friction
- High-pressure fuel pump located inside tank
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
- Highly efficient and compact rare-earth magnets in the generator help contribute to reduced engine width
- Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
- Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
- Radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for better protection against mud and debris
Transmission and Powertrain
- Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Powerdrive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction
- Air for the CVT and airbox enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
- Rider can select two- or four-wheel-drive operation by pressing a button located on the handlebar
- Cardan joints on drive shafts absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
- Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
- Double-cradle frame is made of sturdy, tubular steel
- Chassis provides 9.7 inches of ground clearance
- Dual A-arm front suspension feature adjustable shocks and 6.7 inches of travel
- Independent rear suspension provides the best balance of rider comfort and handling at low to medium speeds, and provides 7.9 inches of travel
- Upper and lower front A-arms and lower rear A-arms utilize a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
- Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasaki's sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
- High-gloss, scratch resistant Thermo-Plastic Olefin bodywork stays looking good longer
- Waterproof storage box in the left front fender that compliments the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
- Bumper design provides an effective handgrip position
- Comfortable, upright seating position combined with the independent rear suspension for a luxurious ride
- Rider comfort is enhanced via soft, yet firm urethane seat foam that provides lasting support for long hours in the saddle
- Automotive-style instruments include digital speedometer, odometer, twin trip meters, clock, hour meter and fuel gauge and are mounted for easy viewing
- Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for easy winch wiring and installation
- Four-bulb 40-watt headlights provide maximum lighting power for nighttime rides
- Aluminum footpegs help keep weight low
- Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250 lbs. towing capacity is standard equipment
- Tire and wheel design provides an integrated look with aggressive bodywork as well as superb traction
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting system: Electric
- Bore x stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression ratio: 8.8:1
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame: Double-cradle, tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Dual A-arm / 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully Independent, dual A-arm / 7.9 in.
- Front tires: AT25x8-12
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 86.4 in.
- Overall width: 45.9 in.
- Overall height: 48.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Ground clearance: 9.7 in.
- Seat height: 35.6 in.
- Lighting: (4) 40W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 176 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
- Curb weight: 652.7 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, clock, hour meter, fuel gauge, 2x4/4x4 indicator, neutral indicator, reverse indicator, low fuel warning light, low oil warning light
- Color choices: Woodsman Green, Sunbeam Red, Lime Green, Super Black and Dark Royal RedSpecial: Metallic Nocturne Blue
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Engine Type
- 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin, SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- 749 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 66 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection; (2) 36 mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-arm
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- Rear Suspension
- Fully Independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- Double-cradle, tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb weight: 652.7 lbs
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lbs
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176 lbs
- Towing Capacity
- 1,250 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal
- Ground Clearance
- 9.7 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 x 45.9 x 48.5 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- (4) 40W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Woodsman Green, Sunbeam Red, Lime Green, Super Black and Dark Royal Red
- Warranty: 12 Months; Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months